Monday, September 3, 2007

Tagged by Darlene

7:48 PM / 1 comments

1. Are you taller than your mom?- Yes my mom was short
2. What color is your curtain?- white
3. What is the closest thing to you right now that is red?- Ariel's hair (little mermaid)
4. What is your ring tone?- My humps lol heheh favorite song kasi ni Jewelle
5. Does anything hurt on your body right now- I woke up with sore legs and my body hurts a little I think from tossing and turning throughout the night
6. What color is your favorite pillow?- Little RicRic is light green lol ..yup he has a name I have that pillow since I was 11
7.What is/are your favorite video game?- I don't play video games...only the hubby..maybe I'll try the Wii after I give birth. It looks fun.
8. Had a nap today?- no we went to Ikea instead
9. Gold or Silver?- Gold but white gold don't like yellow gold
10. Is there an animal that creeps you out?- Snake...I'm terrified of them.

Tagging anyone on my blogroll who has the time to do this tag.

Labels: