Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ten questions

12:10 PM / 0 comments

Questions I grabbed from Yen's blog.

Q1: What are you doing 10 years ago?
I was 16 years old..junior in high school ..no responsibilities..no worries...ahh that was the life LOL

Q2: What were you doing 1 year ago?
preparing to move to San Diego probably

Q3: What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Cheeseburger from In-n-Out, little bagel bites pizza, Nachos with guacamole, Oreos, Krispy kreme doughnuts

Q4: What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
hahaha I can't memorize any songs lol...pwede itsy bitsy spider or twinkle twinkle little star LOL..talo pa ako nila Jelynn and Jewelle they memorized two of our (rico & i) favorite song...Because of You & the way you look at me..hahah.

Q5: 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire: (this ones a bit crazy..I wish I’m a millionaire!!! lol)
Buy a mansion here in San Francisco
Buy vacation homes all over the world
Travel all over the world of course
Help my relatives and friends put out a business or something
Put out a foundation for street and abandoned children

Q6: 5 bad habits:
Addicted to Internet.
Sleeps too late.
Doesn't take care of my health as I should ...
Shopaholic
Moody


Q7: 5 things you like to do:
digiscrapping, blogging, playing with the girls, shopping, surfing the net

Q8: 5 favorite toys:
my laptop, my rebel, my bags, wala na ata LOL

Q9: 5 things you would never wear:
anything orange LOL..i have a story about this but it's not about me kaya I won't share it na lang baka mamaya mabasa nya LOL

Q10: 5 things you hate to do:
washing the dishes(i can cook the whole day but if I have to wash all the things I used I don't want to lol), cleaning the toilet bowl (ewww!)

Tagging anyone who wants it...

Labels: ,