Thursday, October 4, 2007

Friday's Feast

9:00 PM / 18 comments




Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
ahhhh...6...lol it means I'm getting older hahaha but then it still nice to have one special day of the year..

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
stupid...I don't like when people call each other stupid...I think it's just wrong..

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like? Sometimes, I have a black pair ..but since it's not always sunny here..I don't get to wear them often

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
To my kids...they are my inspiration in everything that I do

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Jamba Juice's mango a go go..yum..also love sprite hehehe

Labels: