Sunday, October 28, 2007

How's my health?

5:55 PM / 1 comments

1. Do you take vitamins and if so, what?
Right now yeah..still taking my prenatal with Iron...but when i wasn't pregnant I don't take vitamins...it's a hassle lol.


2. Do you make an effort to eat healthy, or you eat whatever you feel like eating? I make an effort to eat healthy especially when I got pregnant...but sometimes we do have the occasional junk foods lol.

3. What two types of food do you have a hard time staying away from?
carbs and sweets I guess

4. What are two food items you refuse to eat?
I eat everything too hahaha...but it all depends on my mood..sometimes I love pasta but one day I won't eat them..lol

5. Are you pleased with your daily diet or do you think it could be better?
not really..but will try harder to make it healthy lol

Labels: