Friday, October 5, 2007

Kids bedding

8:53 AM / 0 comments

I have two little girls who absolutely have to have the same thing in everything or else there is going to be World War III here in the house. Jelynn has her own bed but Jewelle sleeps with me because she likes somebody to hug her most of the night but she still wants the same bedding her sister has. So I have been looking around for a design that they both like and found beautiful Kids bedding online. They have different designs I can choose from. And since I have two little girls who totally adore the color pink, it wouldn't be hard to find beddings for them because visionbedding.com have girly beddings plus they have matching sets. They even offer photo blankets and pillows if you want to have personalized gifts this coming holidays. I think I'll order some for the grandparents. So update your bedroom or your kids' bedroom with beautiful beddings from Vision Bedding.

Labels: