Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mommy Survey

7:52 PM / 0 comments

1. was your first pregnancy planned? no, but we welcomed it with open arms even though we were scared
2. were you married at the time? yes
3. what were your reactions? scared but happy
4. was abortion an option for you? NO WAY!
5. how old were you? 20
6. how did you find out you were pregnant? I was sick so we went to the doctor's office and asked me if there was a possibility I was pregnant and I said I don't know so they gave me the test.
7. who did you tell first? my hubby was with me so aside from him was my Mom
8. did you want to find out the sex? yes
9. due date? March 25, 2002
10. did you have morning sickness? oh yeah...
11. what did you crave? I ate a lot of potato wedges from KFC and pandesal
12. who/what irritated you the most? I think there was none..
13. what was your first child’s sex? girl
14. did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you were getting? no
15. how many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? I gained a lot with my first I think about 30lbs
16. did you have a baby shower? no, just a small get together
17. was it a surprise or did you know? it was suppose to be a surprise but one of the girls slipped lol
18. did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I had gestational diabetes
19. where did you give birth? hospital
20. how many hours were you in labor? 8 hours I think
21. who drove you to the hospital? hubby
22. who watched you give birth? hubby
23. was it natural or C-section? normal
24. did you take medicine to ease the pain? epidural..I needed it hahaha
25. how much did your child weigh? 6lbs and 10 ounces
26. when was your child actually born? March 26, 2002
27. what did you name him/her? Jelynn Ellianna
28. how old is your first born today? 5

Labels: