Thursday, November 8, 2007

ahhh I badly need some sleep

2:19 PM / 3 comments

Last night was the worst sleepless night I've had ever since Jessela was born. From 10:00PM to 5:30AM she refuses to be put down. Everytime I try to put her to her crib or to her bouncer within 10 minutes she would start to cry. I thought she was hungry so I keep giving her some food which she keeps on drinking but at 3:00AM she threw up everything she ate. I was able to catch an hour or so sleep this morning. So yes I'm running on pure adrenaline. I have a migraine and I'm tired. I want to go to sleep but everytime I put on her crib she still cries. She wants to sleep in our bed which I cannot let her sleep in if I'm sleeping too because the girls might hurt her. So I keep trying to put her on her crib but she keeps on crying....ahhh hopefully she'll let me sleep tonight.

Labels: