Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Going back to Orlando

11:07 PM / 0 comments

I think the girls have pretty made up their mind that our next vacation would be in Disneyworld once again. I don't mind because we weren't able to tour the whole Disneyworld. But this time around we might do the Disney cruise also to make it a little different but it still depends if we can afford that haha. We are a family of five now and the girls are older so they aren't free anymore. To save money it would be nice to have vacation home Orlando so that we don't have to pay a lot of money for a hotel. The girls really want to go back so I have been looking around for deals so that we can take them again without spending too much money. It'll be sometime next year and if I want to save us money I have to start looking for a place to stay and plane tickets this early. Hopefully I can find a great deal so that we can go back and experience the Disney magic once more.

Labels: