Monday, November 5, 2007

Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2

12:35 PM / 1 comments



I gave in with the temptation and subscribed to Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition. I wasn't able to watch the first celebrity edition of PBB so I thought I'll try this one this time. I wanna see how celebrity will act when they are being watch. I subscribed last week and I have been laughing ever since. This PBB batch made me laugh so much I guess it's because of Ethel Booba and Reuben. I don't have a favorite yet. I just loev watching the show...hahaha keeping me awake during the wee hours of the night here since they run in Phipippines time. When Jessela is awake during the night I turn on PBB just to keep me awake. It's a big help because I run on 3 hours of sleeps every day and if I don't have anything to do then I'll probably cannot keep myself awake. Thank God.

Labels: