Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Take Two

2:16 PM / 1 comments

Grabbed this from Shabem


1. Two names I go by: Juzahlyn and Joyce
2. Two things I am wearing right now: t-shirt and pants
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love and Trust
4. Two things I like to do: digiscrapbooking and blogging
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: Nothing really I have everything I want
6. Two things I did last night: Blogging and scrapping
7. Two things I ate today: Rice and Fish sinigang
8. Two persons I last spoke to: Daddy and Jewelle
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: blog (I guess) and organize the clothes
10. Two favourite days of the week: Saturday and Sunday...I can sleep in
11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas and New Year's
12. Two favourite beverages: water and nesquik
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: I wear socks whenever I go to sleep and I eat everything and anything lol (takaw ba?)
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: wife and a mommy hahahah (it is a job you know...lol)
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: any Disney movies...the girls watch it all the time
16. Two places I have lived: San Diego & Oxnard
17. Two of my favorite food: Pork Sinigang and Filipino style spaghetti
18. Two places I would rather be right now: Hawaii or Mexico somewhere hot

Labels: