That means SALE, SALE and SALE. I know it's never-ending. I swear I've spent so much money this month on digiscrapping supplies. I just have to start scrapping more and more so that I can use the yummy goodies I have been buying. If you're a digiscrapper I bet you know who Gina Miller is. I think she is the most popular scrapper/designer out there. She sells her stuff without even doing anything. She is my top most favorite scrapper and designer rolled into one. Here are what I'm planning to buy...gosh I guess I have to wait for the paycheck to come in tonight lol since I really don't want to spend any of my blogging money..it's reserved for something else...another camera and a camcorder lol....yeah I know digiscrapping is addicting...I salute the people who doesn't buy scrapping supplies because I can't do it... I said it many many times that I'll control myself but I can't. Every week there seems to be something new or a sale that I just have to BUY something lol...anyways, back to the stuff I'm planning to buy at Gina Miller's shop:






Aren't they gorgeous? I can't wait to get my hands on to these products and start playing with them. I must must get more pictures hehehe.

Labels: ,