Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kits Galore

8:27 AM / 1 comments


Do you know why I love posting advertisements in my blog? I love to earn money lol. Basically I started to make paid posts way back in January because I got hooked on digiscrapping. And who would have thought that digiscrapping can be an expensive hobby lol. Designers put out beautiful kits every single week. So I thought I'd try paid blogging so that I can buy all the kits I want without touching our savings and that's what been happening ever since. I don't need to get some money from our savings to buy the digiscrapping supplies I want. Just this weekend I was able to grab some stuff at Christina Reene's shop. Here's what I grabbed:






Those Dream papers are to die for. I can't wait to play with them.
Then The Lily Pad had 20% off sale over the weekend so I was able to grab some of the stuff I have been eyeing for:







You know I'm a Natalie Braxton's biggest fan hehhe I have to have everything she puts out lol.

Anyways, I can't wait to use these on some of my layouts very soon. Hopefully my mojo will continue to stay with me so I scrap and scrap and scrap. I need to finish three shutterfly photobooks soon so I have to start scrapping hehehe.

Labels: