Friday, August 17, 2007

Digiscrapping supplies growing

3:06 PM / 1 comments


It is indeed...hehehe. I just love to shop for digiscrapping supplies. That's actually where my blogging money goes. Thank God for my blogging money I don't need to get money from our savings for my hobby. I love scrapping because I can showcase the girls' photos in different ways/designs. I hope that I can be able to scrap more but sometimes my brain freezes or something. But I do try to scrap at least 3 layouts a week so that I can say to myself whenever I buy some supplies that I did use the last kits/elements I bought lol. Here are the latest scrapping supplies I bought:


Click the image to enlarge.

I didn't get everything on the picture only the elements/papers I think I can use. I never thought that green and pink goes well together..Now I know!

Labels: ,